This Starbucks copycat Caramel Brulee Latte recipe will become your new favorite drink! Strong and rich espresso with caramel and steamed milk topped with whipped cream and crushed caramel candy, the ultimate latte recipe.
Stop going to coffee shops for overpriced coffee when you can make the homemade version so much better, like this caramel latte along with our popular Pumpkin Spice Latte!
CARAMEL Brulée LATTE-
Making lattes at home is so much easier than you think! A latte is just a coffee drink that is made with espresso and steamed milk and flavoring of choice, caramel in this recipe! We love making this all year round!
Everyone is going to LOVE this caramel brulee latte recipe. You can serve the drink hot or as an iced latte and enjoy it cold.
WHAT YOU NEED-
With just 5 basic ingredients you can whip up this delicious latte in no time!
- Coffee– You are going to need strong coffee or espresso shots.
- Caramel– This recipe calls for caramel syrup or flavoring. You can also use sugar-free flavoring for a healthier option. We love using the Torani Syrup brand.
- Milk– We used whole milk for this latte recipe.
- Crushed Caramel Candy– The key to this recipe is the caramel Brulée topping the drink with this crushed caramel candy, we use the Werther’s brand.
- Whipped Cream– What is a latte without whipped cream? You can opt out of the whipped cream if you don’t like the extra cream.
HOW TO MAKE A CARAMEL LATTE-
This recipe comes together in under 10 minutes!
- Make espresso- Prepare the espresso and add in the caramel sauce in a mug.
- Froth milk- Meanwhile, froth the milk until thick and frothy, pour into the espresso.
- Add toppings- Top with whipped cream, crushed candy and drizzle with extra syrup and serve!
WHAT KIND OF ESPRESSO CAN I USE?
There are several ways that you can make your espresso/strong coffee. You can also adjust the strength levels depending on how strong you like your lattes.
HOW TO FROTH MILK-
How do I make an iced Caramel Latte?
- Prepare the recipe according to instructions and allow the latte to cool. Serve over ice with whipped cream and crushed caramel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
Add 2-3 Tbsps of instant coffee to 2/3 cup of boiling water and whisk until coffee dissolves.
Yes, you can make this dairy-free by using non-dairy milk such as almond milk, soy milk, or coconut milk.
You can just heat your milk in a saucepan over the stove, whisk with a hand frother until foamy.
SERVE LATTE WITH-
Make a cup of this delicious latte recipe and enjoy a sweet treat:
- Rice Krispie Treats
- Banana Pecan Bread
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Scones
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Banana Cake
Caramel Brulee Latte
- 3 shots espresso (or 1/2 cup strong coffee)
- 3 Tbsp caramel syrup
- 1 cup whole milk
- crushed caramel candy
- whipped cream, to serve, optional