This homemade apple cider loaded with apples, oranges and cranberries will beat the store-bought drink.
The recipe is so simple and so versatile. The apple cider is loaded with so much flavor: apples with oranges, cranberries, cinnamon with spices and a sweetener of choice.
– Apples – Cranberries – Orange – Cinnamon sticks – Water – Star Anise – Sugar – Lemon
1. Quarter the apples and slice the oranges.
2. Add the apples, cranberries, orange slices, cinnamon sticks, star anise, and sugar to the inner pot of the pressure cooker. Add the water.
3. Close lid and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes with a natural release (or do a quick release after 10 minutes).
4. Mash the fruit and strain the solids. Discard of the solids. 5. Serve the cider hot or cold.