Tender and juicy chicken with pasta cooked in a thick and creamy Alfredo sauce, so so good!
– boneless skinless chicken breast – salt – ground black pepper – butter – garlic
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Add to the instant pot and saute on both sides until fully cooked.
2. Remove the chicken and slice it into thin strands or shred with two forks and cover to keep warm.
3. Add the butter and garlic to the instant pot and saute until fragrant. Pour in the rest of the ingredients for the sauce, pasta, and sliced chicken into the instant pot.
4. Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes and then pressure release.
5. Gently toss to combine, garnish with parmesan cheese and freshly chopped greens.