This hearty and creamy Instant Pot White Chicken Chili soup is the ultimate comfort food! Shredded chicken, peppers, beans, corn, and tomatoes in a thick and creamy soup base.
We love this simple chicken chili no matter the season! All you need to do is throw everything into the instant pot and in just under 30 minutes this soup is ready to enjoy, so EASY!
– Chicken Breast – Onion – Garlic – Beans – Corn – Rotel Tomatoes – Cream Cheese – Milk
1. Add all the ingredients into the instant pot, the chicken breast being first.
2. Close the lid and cook for 20 minutes, release the pressure and then remove the chicken breast from the pot.
3. Using your favorite method, shred the chicken breast. Add the shredded chicken back into the pot and stir the soup until well combined.
4. Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!