This under 30-minute Olive Garden copycat Pasta Fagioli Recipe is amazing! The hearty soup is filled with ground meat, pasta, beans, and vegetables.
This soup is pure comfort food during the cooler weather with homemade bread.
– Beef – Olive Oil – Onion – Celery Stalks – Carrots – Chicken Broth – Tomatoes – Ketchup
1. In a Dutch oven, cook the beef with 1 Tbsp oil. 2. Finely chop onion. Add to the beef and cook until tender.
3. Cube the celery and carrots into small cubes. Add to the beef and onions with 1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Cook 6-8 minutes, until vegetables are tender, stirring as needed.
4. Add the diced tomatoes, broth, ketchup, garlic, remaining salt, pepper, and pasta to the Dutch oven. Cook for 15 minutes, until the pasta is tender.
5. Add the spinach and beans to the Dutch oven and mix. Bring to a simmer and turn off. Season with additional seasonings if needed.