This under 30-minute healthy Roasted Vegetables Recipe is the best way to serve vegetables!
Zucchini with peppers, cauliflower and broccoli in a Japanese inspired sauce, roasted until tender and flavorful.
– Cauliflower – Broccoli – Carrot – Pepper – Onion – Zucchini – Olive Oil
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Cut the cauliflower and broccoli into medium florets. Slice the pepper and zucchini into long strands. Julienned the carrots. Slice the onion.
3. In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper for the sauce. Mix well. 4. Pour the sauce over the vegetables and toss to combine.
5. Evely spread vegetable in a baking sheet evenly. 6. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Toss and cook an additional 5 minutes, or until vegetables are desired tenderness.