The most amazing recipe for Shrimp Eggplant Recipe in Creamy Sauce. This will become your new favorite eggplant recipe.
Breaded parmesan panko eggplant with shrimp in a spicy (Cajun like) creamy sauce, ready in under 30-minutes.
– Eggplant – Shrimp – Butter – Canola Oil – Flour – Salt and Pepper – Egg – Milk
1. Combine ingredients for bowl 1. Combine ingredients for bowl 2. Combine ingredients for bowl 3. 2. Slice eggplant into 1/2” rounds.
3. Take eggplant slices (one at a time), generously coat into flour, bowl 1. Then dredge into egg mixture, bowl 2. Then coat in breading mixture, bowl 3.
4. Add enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of a large skillet. Once oil is hot, add eggplant, cook on med/high heat until crispy. Repeat on the other side.
5. In a large skillet, melt 1 Tbsp butter, add shrimp and cook until pink on both sides (4 to 5 minutes). Lightly salt and pepper. Remove shrimp from skillet.
6. In the same skillet, add 4 Tbsp butter. Once butter melts, add heavy whipping cream, Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic, cayenne, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined.
7. Add the eggplant and shrimp to skillet with the sauce. Cook 2-3 minutes on low/med heat until everything is heated. Coat shrimp and eggplant with sauce.