This is the perfect sandwich for lunch or dinner with a side of homemade fries!
Thin slices of chicken sautéed with peppers, onions, and mushroom and loaded with cheese served in a hoagie roll.
– chicken breast – oil – unsalted butter – green pepper – large onion – mushrooms – garlic clove – salt – ground black pepper
1. Slice the onion and peppers into thin strands, slice the mushrooms. Saute the vegetables until reached the desired tenderness.
2. Saute chicken until cooked through.
3. Add the vegetables back into the skillet, and the garlic season. Top with cheese and close lid on the skillet until cheese melts.
4. Meanwhile, toast the bread rolls.