This Bacon Avocado Tomato Chipotle Sandwich recipe is a simple sandwich with a homemade chipotle mayo that will become a favorite in your home.
Crispy bacon slices, ham, avocado, tomatoes, spinach and cheese with a delicious homemade chipotle sauce. The sandwich is then toasted and is SOO good!
Pin this to your SANDWICH board HERE!
So… How about an amazing sandwich recipe, the Bacon Avocado Tomato Chipotle Sandwich? I haven’t posted a sandwich recipe in a really long time, so I thought I’d share this one with you. This isn’t just any sandwich recipe though. This one will leave you oh-so-satisfied. The homemade spicy chipotle sauce with ham and bacon, avocado, spinach and loaded cheese is such a treat. Even if you aren’t a big fan of any of these ingredients, just give it a try. Oh, hold me back! It’s SOO good!
This sandwich is absolutely fantastic with our Tomato and Basil Soup. My hubby, like most Slavic men, needs bread with just about every meal. This is the sandwich we enjoy most when are having a simple soup that needs a side with it.
I love recipes that use ingredients that are just about always on hand. Who wants to have leftovers for lunch every day? I am a stay-at-home mom and the last thing I want to do is take time out of my day to make myself and the little munchkins with me a fancy lunch. This kind of sandwich is fantastic. It’s rather easy to throw together and you feel like you are eating out because the sandwich was so satisfying. It’s tough being at home all the time, the least we can do is treat ourselves to something delicious. Agreed?
This sandwich is FANTASTIC if used with the Bread Machine Bread I recently posted. That is my go-to bread recipe if I don’t have time to bake but need fresh bread.
You’ll want to adjust the ingredients according to the size of your bread slices. The homemade spicy chipotle sauce for this sandwich is SOOO good. Double, no triple the recipe for the sauce and keep it refrigerated. Makes for a wonderful addition to any sandwich or as a side dip. True story!
Ingredients for Bacon Avocado Tomato Chipotle Sandwich:
- bacon (turkey bacon may be used)
- lemon juice
If you make this BACON AVOCADO TOMATO CHIPOTLE SANDWICH recipe. I’d love to see your creation!
Tag us on Social Media #ValentinasCorner.:)
- 4 thick slices of bread
- 3-4 slices of bacon
- 3-4 slices of ham
- ½ avocado
- 1 small tomato
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup spinach
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Chipotle sauce-
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha or hot sauce
- ¼ tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp sugar
- Pepper to taste
- Combine add the ingredients for the Chipotle sauce, set aside.
- Slice tomato and avocado.
- Slice bacon (I did it into 3) and cook until desired readiness. Add ham, just to warm it, flip.
- Add half of the spinach to a slice of bread and avocado then pepper to taste. Add half of the bacon, ham and shredded cheese. On a second slice of spread, spread half of the chipotle sauce. Bring sandwich together. Repeat with the second sandwich.
- Heat butter. Add sandwiches, turn heat down and cook until cheese melts completely, flip as needed.