This Chipotle Bacon Avocado Sandwich recipe is a simple sandwich you can prepare at home. Crispy bacon pieces with avocado and a homemade chipotle sauce. This sandwich is the perfect lunch idea, feels like you’re in a fancy restaurant.
Enjoy the avocado sandwich with our popular Tomato Basil Soup!
I love that this sandwich recipe uses ingredients you most likely already have on hand. The combination of the ham, bacon, avocado and the tomatoes smothered in a chipotle sauce is amazing! Toasting the bread in a pan or panini gives the slices crispiness and warms the remaining ingredients resulting in a wonderful homemade sandwich.
How to make a Chipotle Bacon Avocado Sandwich-
- Prepare the chipotle sauce.
- Then cook the bacon and the ham.
- Slice the tomatoes and the avocado.
- Assemble the sandwich and cook the sandwich using a pan or panini.
NOTE: You’ll want to adjust the ingredients to the size of your bread slices.
This sandwich is FANTASTIC if used with the Bread Machine Bread I recently posted.
If you make this BACON AVOCADO TOMATO CHIPOTLE SANDWICH recipe. I’d love to see your creation! Tag us on Social Media #ValentinasCorner.
Try these other sandwich recipes:
- Chicken Sandwich– A classic chicken sandwich.
- Turkey Bacon Grilled Cheese Recipe– Grilled cheese recipe with turkey and bacon.
- Chicken Avocado Bacon Sandwich– Delicious chicken panini recipe!
Chipotle Bacon Avocado Sandwich
Ingredients for Bacon Avocado Tomato Chipotle Sandwich-
- 4 thick slices of Italian bread
- 3-4 slices bacon
- 3-4 slices ham
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha or hot sauce
- ¼ tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp sugar
- pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients for the Chipotle sauce, set aside.
- Slice the tomato and avocado.
- Slice bacon (I did it into 3) and cook until desired readiness. Add ham, just to warm it, flip.
- Add half the spinach, tomato, avocado, bacon, ham, shredded cheese and pepper to taste onto a slice of bread.
- On the second slice of bread, spread half the chipotle sauce. Bring together the bread slices. Repeat with the second sandwich.
- Heat butter. Add sandwiches, turn heat down and cook until cheese melts completely, flip as needed.