This Chipotle Bacon Avocado Sandwich recipe is a simple sandwich you can prepare at home. Crispy bacon pieces with avocado and a homemade chipotle sauce. This sandwich is the perfect lunch idea, feels like you’re in a fancy restaurant.
Enjoy the avocado sandwich with our popular Tomato Basil Soup!
I love that this sandwich recipe uses ingredients you most likely already have on hand. The combination of the ham, bacon, avocado and the tomatoes smothered in a chipotle sauce is amazing! Toasting the bread in a pan or panini gives the slices crispiness and warms the remaining ingredients resulting in a wonderful homemade sandwich.
How to make a Chipotle Bacon Avocado Sandwich-
- First, prepare the spicy mayo.
- Then cook the bacon and the ham and slice the tomatoes and the avocado.
- Lastly, assemble the sandwich and cook it using a pan or panini.
NOTE: You’ll want to adjust the ingredients to the size of your bread slices.
We love using our homemade bread machine bread recipe for this hearty sandwich.
If you make this SANDWICH recipe. I’d love to see your creation! Tag us on Social Media #ValentinasCorner.
Try these other sandwich recipes:
- Chicken Sandwich– A classic chicken sandwich.
- Turkey Bacon Grilled Cheese Recipe– Grilled cheese recipe with turkey and bacon.
- Chicken Avocado Bacon Sandwich– Delicious chicken panini recipe!
Chipotle Bacon Avocado Sandwich
- 4 thick slices of Italian bread
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 slices ham
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 recipe spicy mayo
- Combine all the ingredients for the Chipotle sauce, set aside.
- Slice the tomato and avocado.
- Slice bacon (I did it into 3) and cook until desired readiness. Add ham, just to warm it, flip.
- Add half the spinach, tomato, avocado, bacon, ham, shredded cheese and pepper to taste onto a slice of bread.
- On the second slice of bread, spread half the chipotle sauce. Bring together the bread slices. Repeat with the second sandwich.
- Heat butter. Add sandwiches, turn heat down and cook until cheese melts completely, flip as needed.