The chicken is so tender and flavorful and the sauce adds so much flavor to the dish.
This Creamy Chicken Casserole Recipe with bacon, mushrooms, and cheese is a really, really great idea! Chicken in a cream of chicken soup sauce.
– chicken breasts – eggs – whole milk – salt – flour mixture – all-purpose flour – ground paprika – ground pepper – salt
1. Cut chicken breast into medium pieces. 2. Prepare the marinade.
3. Combine the ingredients for the flour mixture. 4. Take the chicken from the marinade and coat generously in the flour mixture.
5. Once the oil in the skillet is hot, fry until chicken is crispy, turning as needed. 6. While chicken is frying prepare the cream mixture.
7. Once chicken cooks, transfer onto a plate lined with paper towel. 8. Cover the bottom of dish with some of the cream.