The chicken becomes so tender and melts in your mouth. Serve casserole with a side of creamy mashed potatoes!
This easy creamy chicken casserole dish is always a huge hit at our large family gatherings.
– chicken breasts – eggs – milk – salt – all-purpose flour – ground paprika
1. Cut chicken breast into medium pieces (About 6-7 pieces per chicken).
HOW TO MAKE THE GREATEST CREAMY CHICKEN CASSEROLE?
2. Prepare the marinade. Combine the milk, eggs and salt. Place the chicken pieces into the mixture and let marinade 4 hours (or overnight).
3. Combine the ingredients for the flour mixture; the flour, paprika, pepper and salt.
4. Take the chicken from the marinade and coat generously in the flour mixture.
5. Add enough oil to the skillet to completely cover the bottom of the skillet, turn on med/high heat. Once the oil is hot, fry 6-8 minutes, until chicken is crispy, turning as needed.
6. While chicken is frying prepare the cream mixture; combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, water, salt, paprika and pepper.
7. Once chicken cooks, transfer onto a plate lined with paper towel. 8. Cover the bottom of a 9″x13″ dish with some of the cream.