This Creamy Chicken Casserole Recipe with bacon, mushrooms, and cheese is a really, really great idea!
This chicken casserole recipe is absolutely amazing. Once baked, the chicken is so tender and flavorful and the sauce adds so much flavor to the dish.
– chicken breasts – eggs – milk – salt – all-purpose flour – ground paprika – ground pepper
1. Cut chicken breast into medium pieces (About 6-7 pieces per chicken).
2. Prepare the marinade. Combine the milk, eggs and salt. Place the chicken pieces into the mixture and let marinade 4 hours.
3. Combine the ingredients for the flour mixture; the flour, paprika, pepper and salt.
4. Take the chicken from the marinade and coat generously in the flour mixture.
5. Add enough oil to the skillet to completely cover the bottom of the skillet, turn on med/high heat. Once the oil is hot, fry 6-8 minutes, until chicken is crispy, turning as needed.
6. While chicken is frying prepare the cream mixture; combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, water, salt, paprika and pepper.
7. Once chicken cooks, transfer onto a plate lined with paper towel. 8. Cover the bottom of a 9″x13″ dish with some of the cream.