This delicious and easy Apple Bread Recipe is made with a soft and fluffy cinnamon bread loaf loaded with apples and walnuts topped with sweet icing that completes the bread.
Not only is the bread easy to make, but it is also the perfect bread loaf all year round!
– all-purpose flour – baking powder – cinnamon – sugar – butter
1. In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
2. In a separate bowl, beat room temperature butter and sugar on medium speed with an electric mixer or whisk until creamy. Beat in one egg at a time.
3. Add the milk and vanilla and beat until incorporated. 4. Fold in the flour mixture.
5. Add the chopped apples and walnuts (or pecans) and fold into the batter. Pour the bread batter into bread loaf pans.
6. Bake the bread loaf in a preheated oven until a toothpick comes out clean if inserted into the center of the loaf.
7. Make icing. Heat butter and sugar until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and whisk in heavy whipping cream. Once cooled, stir in the powdered sugar.
8. Allow bread to cool on a wire rack, top with icing and serve!