An easy recipe for the BEST Baked Jalapeno Poppers! Jalapeños sliced and stuffed with a cheesy and creamy bacon filling, the perfect appetizer or snack for any occasion!
The Jalapeno Popper has the perfect amount of heat and creaminess and is a hit at every party.
– Cheese – Garlic – Salt – Pepper – Ranch Powder – Green Onion – Cheddar Cheese – Bacon – Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice the jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and membranies of the jalapenoes and discard. Rinse and pat the jalapenoes dry.
3. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, Ranch powder, green onion, shredded cheese, and bacon for the filling.
4. Stuff the jalapenos with the creamy mixture, evenly distributing the mixture along with jalapenos.
5. Placed stuffed jalapenos on a baking sheet and bake at 400˚F for 18-20 minutes, or until the cheese melts golden in color. 6. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the poppers and serve.