This recipe for Banana Carrot Bread is so easy to make. The combination of the bananas, carrots and walnuts results in a moist and soft bread loaf loaded with so much flavor.
The use of staple kitchen ingredients like the shredded carrots added to a classic banana bread makes for perfect sweet bread.
– Sugar – Eggs – Bananas – Carrot – Sour Cream – Oil – Vanilla Extract – Baking Soda – Baking Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 355°F and line a 9×5 bread pan with parchment paper and spray with baking spray.
2. In a bowl, combine sugar and eggs. Add in the mashed bananas, shredded carrots, sour cream, oil, and vanilla. 3. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
4. Mix in the chopped walnuts and combine. 5. Pour the carrot banana bread batter into the prepared bread pan and top with additional chopped nuts.
6. Bake the banana bread at 355°F for 30 minutes. Turn the heat down to 325°F and bake for an additional 25-30 minutes or until cooked.
7. Remove the bread from the oven and slightly cool then remove it from the bread pan. 8. Cool the bread loaf on a cooling rack then serve.