This amazing BBQ Crockpot Roast is so easy to make. The flavors of the fall-apart tender beef with the tangy sauce is amazing and will become a favorite.
Once the beef is tender and oh so juicy, the meat is removed and coated in tangy BBQ sauce and broiled until crispy.
– chuck roast (beef) – onion – garlic – butter – salt
1. Cut the beef into about 1 1/2″ – 2″ pieces.
2. Combine the salt, pepper and paprika. Season meat and toss to combine.
3. Slice the garlic and onion. Slice the butter. 4. Add the onions, garlic, bay leaves and butter over the beef.
5. Cook until meat is tender. 6. Meanwhile, combine ingredients for the sauce.
7. Remove meat from the Crockpot and transfer to a baking dish.
8. Generously coat with sauce and broil in the oven until meat is crispy.