This Breakfast Casserole Recipe is the ultimate breakfast dish. It’s like biscuits and gravy, crescents and cheesy eggs all in one dish – absolutely delicious!
This is the perfect dish for a filling breakfast over the weekend for your family or when you are having guests.
– Crescent Rolls – Italian Sausage – Butter – All-Purpose Flour – Milk
1. In a large skillet, sauté the sausage until fully cooked, breaking into little pieces as you cook the sausage.
HOW TO MAKE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE?
2. Add butter. Once melted add in the flour and stir until well incorporated. Add the milk, stir.
3. Turn heat down and allow to continue cooking until the gravy thickens. Remove from heat.
4. Lay out the crescents into a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the sausage gravy over the crescent layer.
5. Whisk together eggs and 1 Tbsp milk with salt and pepper. Pour over the sausage gravy layer. 6. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the egg mixture. Cover with foil.
7. Bake at 425* for 25 minutes, remove foil and bake another 5 minutes.