Taking the popular ingredients in a California Roll but serving them as a Sushi Bowl, is so much easier yet tastes just as wonderful!
Imitation crab, avocado, cucumber, and nori over a bed of sushi rice with a spicy mayo sauce.
– Sushi Rice – Rice Vinegar – Sugar – Avocado – Imitation Crab
1. Cook rice according to package instruction. Remove from heat and add in the sugar and vinegar and carefully fold to combine.
HOW TO MAKE CALIFORNIA ROLL SUSHI BOWL RECIPE?
2. Make spicy mayo per instructions and set aside.
3. Prep all of the topping and cut into desired pieces.
4. Add rice to a bowl, cucumbers slices, avocado slices, green onion, nori, and drizzle with the spicy mayo.