Loaded Shrimp Rice Bowl recipe. Fluffy white rice loaded with seasoned juicy shrimp, avocado slices, and corn with a homemade cilantro lime sauce.
This rice bowl is perfect for meal prepping.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Enjoy this video recipe tutorial for Shrimp Bowl. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. 🙂
If you enjoy recipes that are made in one bowl and loaded with flavor and customized to your personal preferences, this is the recipe for you! Homemade fluffy white rice topped with shrimp, corn, avocado, feta cheese in the most delicious homemade cilantro lime dressing.
How to make a shrimp bowl with rice?
- RICE– Cook the rice. We like to bake the rice using THIS method.
- SAUCE– In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the cilantro-lime sauce – combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, cilantro, and lime.
- SHRIMP– Devein and remove the tail from the shrimp. Season the shrimp with the homemade seasoning and cook until pink. NOTE: We kept the tails on for photography purposes.
- CORN– Saute the corn with butter until heated. You can also serve the corn cold.
- TOMATOES– Cut the cherry tomatoes in half or quarter them.
- AVOCADO– Cube the avocado.
How to Assemble a rice bowl-
You can either add all of the ingredients into individual bowls and serve buffet style allowing everyone to make their own personalized bowls, or add the ingredients to the bowls and serve.
- Add the rice to the bowl, top with the remaining ingredients. Serve the bowl while the shrimp and corn are hot.
This easy bowl comes together so quickly and is such a fun meal when everyone can add their favorite toppings.
OTHER RICE RECIPES-
- Chicken Fried Rice– just like takeout.
- Baked Rice Pilaf– a baked plov recipe.
- Broccoli Chicken Rice Casserole– so good.
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice– so creamy.
Shrimp Rice Bowl
- 1/2 lb raw shrimp
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 lb white rice, uncooked
- 1 avocado, sliced or cubed
- 1 cup corn, fresh or canned
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
cilantro lime dressing-
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1½ Tbsp lime juice
- Cook white rice.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the cilantro lime sauce.
- Completely pat dry the shrimp and devein the shrimp and remove the tail, optional. Season the shrimp with taco seasoning.
- In a skillet, heat oil and butter until hot. Once hot add the shrimp and cook 2 minutes per side, or until pink and opaque.
- In a skillet, saute corn with 1 Tbsp butter (or leave the corn cold).
- Slice the avocado and halve the tomatoes.
- In a bowl, arrange all the ingredients for this shrimp bowl. Drizzle with the cilantro lime dressing.