This Buffalo Shrimp Dip Recipe is everything a shrimp lover could ask for in a dip. Shrimp chunks in a cheesy and creamy buffalo mixture, baked and served hot. This shrimp dip is perfect for parties, potlucks or family get-togethers.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Though Buffalo Chicken Dip is extremely popular for parties, this Buffalo Shrimp Dip is going to give Chicken Dip a run for its money. 🙂 The dip was inspired by the popular Chicken Dip Recipe and it’s a hit every time I make it to a party or get together. You still have the kick from Frank’s Hot Sauce but it’s not overpowering. The added Blue cheese and yogurt balance the remaining flavors and bring out the shrimp in the dip.
Can I add crab to the dip?
If you want this dip more of a seafood dip instead of a shrimp dip, add crab meat! It will work perfectly in this recipe. Instead of 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, do 1 pound shrimp and 1/2 pound crab meat.
How to Make Buffalo Shrimp Dip-
This dip recipe is so easy and quick to make! (TIP: Don’t forget to remove the tail and devein shrimp.)
- Cook the raw shrimp. Once cooled, chop into small pieces.
- Chop the tomatoes.
- Beat the cream cheese, shredded cheese, yogurt, butter, hot sauce, ranch, bleu cheese.
- With a spatula, gently fold in the shrimp and tomatoes.
- Bake dip until it bubbles and cheese completely melts.
- Serve dip immediately with your favorite dipping sides.
What to serve with Buffalo Shrimp Dip?
Though you can serve the Buffalo Shrimp Dip with just about any side for dipping, here are a few ideas:
- Tortilla chips
- Bagel Crisps
- Celery sticks
- Cucumber (cut into sticks)
- Carrots (cut into sticks)
- Cherry tomatoes
How to reheat Buffalo Shrimp Dip?
To reheat the dip, cover the baking dish with foil and bake until reheated.
I hope you love this Dip Recipe. Don’t forget to tag us if you make it, #ValentinasCorner. We love seeing your creations!
GETTING TO KNOW YOU BETTER: What’s your favorite dip? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below. 🙂
Buffalo Shrimp Dip
- n a skillet, heat up 1 Tbsp butter and 1 tsp oil. Once hot add shrimp. Cook both sides until shrimp is pink. Remove from heat.
- Once shrimp is cool, chop the shrimp into small pieces. Chop tomatoes into small pieces,
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter.
- Add yogurt, hot sauce, ranch, bleu cheese, shredded cheese, mix. Add the tomatoes and shrimp, fold with a spatula.
- Transfer into a casserole dish, cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 355°F.