This simple Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe is the ultimate appetizer! Jalapenos, bacon, chicken, and cheese cooked until creamy and served with chips or crackers. The creamy scoopable jalapeno dip is loaded with flavors with a kick of spicy!
Just like our frank’s buffalo chicken dip, it will be a hit at all the parties and events.
What is better than a hearty dip recipe? This jalapeno dip is one of my favorite party dip recipes. A creamy and cheesy dip is loaded with chopped jalapenos, cooked bacon, and shredded chicken.
This cheesy jalapeno dip recipe is so easy to make and will be gone in minutes! We love serving this dip for gatherings and it’s always such a HIT, especially when served with our baked chicken wings!
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Dip:
- Cook chicken and shred with two forks.
- Finely chop bacon and fully cook. Reserve a few tablespoons of bacon bits for the top.
- Clean and finely dice jalapenos. (TIP: Use gloves to avoid the burn from the seeds.)
- In a large bowl, add the cooled chicken, bacon, jalapenos, mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, shredded cheese (reserving about 1/2 cup for the top), Ranch, salt, and pepper. Mix until fully combined.
- Add the mixture into an 8×8 casserole dish and top with the reserved bacon and cheese.
- Bake until the dip is bubbly and fully cooked.
What chicken can I use?
For this jalapeno dip you can either cook a fresh chicken breast or use canned chicken (drained). Either works great for this dip recipe!
Can I use canned jalapenos?
You can use fresh jalapenos or canned jalapenos. We like the fresh jalapenos, just be sure to finely chop the pepper so it bakes through and isn’t crispy.
Make Ahead – This dip is perfect to make ahead of time, just prepare everything and add it to the casserole dish and refrigerate. Then just bake and serve!
What Can I Serve This Dip With:
We love serving this dip with crackers, tortilla chips, celery, cucumber slices, pita chips, and more!
When served charcuterie style with crackers and chips, this jalapeno popper dip will become a party favorite!
Other Popular Appetizers:
SIMPLE Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Cook chicken breast until fully cooked and shred chicken, you can also use canned chicken breast.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and cook until fully cooked.
- Clean and finely dice the jalapenos.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine shredded chicken, cooked bacon, jalapenos, mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, shredded cheese, Ranch dressing powder, salt, and pepper. Leaving some bacon and cheese aside for the top.
- Add the dip mixture into a casserole dish and top with the set-aside bacon and cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbling.