The easiest Chicken Bacon Ranch Bake recipe. Seasoned chicken breast topped with a parmesan ranch spread, cheese and bacon then baked.
The flavors in this Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch come together so well. The creamy ranch spread over the chicken and the melted cheese really is a great combination.
– Chicken Breasts – Salt – Pepper – Mayonnaise – Sour Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. 2. Beat chicken breast until about 1-inch in thickness.
3. Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl, mix together the mayo, sour cream and ranch dressing, garlic and parmesan. Spread oven chicken. 5. Top with the shredded cheese.
6. Cover and bake 20 minutes then uncover and bake 10 minutes.