Pasta with juicy pan-seared chicken breast and bacon tossed in a creamy homemade Alfredo Sauce with ranch and cheese then baked until gooey and delicious.
The pasta combined with juicy chicken breast and bacon tossed in a creamy Alfredo Sauce with Ranch powder is one pasta dinner you’ll want on repeat.
– Pasta – Chicken Breast – Bacon – Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a pot, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain the pasta, cover to keep warm and set aside.
3. Cook the chicken breast using the pan-seared chicken recipe. Slice the chicken into thin strands, cover to keep warm and set aside.
4. In a large skillet, over low/medium heat, melt together butter and garlic and cook until fragrant.
5. Whisk together the heavy whipping cream and flour. Pour cream/flour and milk into the skillet, whisk vigorously.
6. In a casserole dish, add the cooked pasta, sliced chicken, cooked bacon, alfredo sauce, and 3/4 cup of shredded cheese and mix until well combined.
7. Top with the remaining shredded cheese and bake at 375°F for about 10-15 minutes, until the pasta is warmed and cheese is melted.
8. Top with grated parmesan and freshly chopped greens and serve.