This quick and easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe is so quick to whip up and absolutely delicious!
Tender pasta tossed with chicken and bacon in a creamy Ranch Alfredo Sauce. This dish makes for the perfect weeknight pasta dinner!
– rotini pasta – chicken breast – bacon – ranch powder – alfredo sauce
1. Cook the rotini pasta according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
2. Once the chicken is cooked, slice it into thin strands into bite-sized pieces. Cover to keep warm and set aside.
3. Cook the bacon using the Air Fryer Method or your go-to method.
4. In a large skillet, prepare the Alfredo Sauce. Add in the Ranch powder and stir until combined.
5. Add the sliced chicken, cubed bacon, and cooked pasta into the Alfredo Sauce and mix until well combined.