This Easy Meaty Spaghetti Recipe ready in under 30 minutes is amazing! Ground meat with marinara and spaghetti made in one pot for the perfect easy dinner. Serve the Italian inspired spaghetti with a quick healthy Salad.
Though spaghetti is typically served with Meatballs, I love this quick one-pot version better. It’s so easy to make, tastes wonderful and is much quicker to make. This Bolognese recipe loaded with meaty sauce and mixed with the spaghetti pasta is phenomenal.
How to Make Spaghetti-
- Cook the spaghetti al dente, according to package instruction.
- Saute ground meat with onions and garlic, season meat.
- Add marinara to sauteed meat.
- Add cooked pasta to the meaty tomato sauce. Mix well and cook until pasta is heated.
- Enjoy with grated Parmesan.
What kind of meat is used for spaghetti Bolognese?
I used ground pork in the recipe. Ground beef or turkey may be substituted instead of the pork, season the meat to taste.
How to reheat Spaghetti?
Keep leftover spaghetti covered and refrigerated. To reheat, melt a dab of butter in skillet, add spaghetti and cook on medium heat until heated.
Marinara for Spaghetti-
You can use your favorite store-bought marinara sauce. Or, use the marinara recipe from our Meatball recipe if you want homemade spaghetti sauce.
This is a simplified version for spaghetti recipe. Add cubed green pepper, sautéed mushrooms, zucchini or shredded cheese to the spaghetti for a fancier meal.
Try these other simple recipes:
- Vegetable Chicken Pasta Stir Fry-Quick and easy hearty stir fry.
- Easy Meatball Recipe– Italian meatballs homemade!
- Pasta & Meat in Skillet– Quick one pan dinner.
Easy Meaty Spaghetti
- 12 oz spaghetti or angel hair pasta, cooked
- ½ tsp canola oil and dash of table salt
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 medium cooking onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp canola oil (or Olive oil)
- 1 ½ tsp table salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 24 oz marinara (pasta sauce)
- Parmesan cheese, serving
- Cook pasta according to instructions with ½ tsp oil and dash of salt. Once cooked, drain water and return to saucepan, keep lid closed to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, on high heat, add 1 tsp oil. Once hot, add the diced onion and ground pork. Cook until meat is browned and onion is tender (about 5 minutes), breaking up meat as it’s cooking. Season with salt and pepper, add garlic and mix well.
- Add marinara, turn heat to med and cook another minute, until marinara bubbles.
- Combine the meat sauce and pasta.
- Allow to cook until pasta is heated.
- Serve immediately! Enjoy.