Recipe for an easy baked Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. Chicken, corn, and broccoli smothered in a cheesy and creamy rice mixture.
The added corn with red pepper and cheese give the rice casserole so much added flavors and unexpected taste!
– White Rice – Onion – Chicken Breast – Butter – Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. 2. Cook rice according to package instructions, cooking 5 minutes less than the specified time on package.
HOW TO MAKE Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole?
3. Cut chicken thighs or breasts into bite-sized pieces. Sauté chicken pieces with cubed onion and butter until chicken is fully cooked, stirring as needed.
4. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, chicken soup, chicken broth, salt and pepper. Mix.
5. Add the cooked rice, chicken pieces, soup mixture, broccoli florets, tomatoes, red pepper and 1/3 of the grated cheese to a 9”x13” casserole dish. Mix well to combine.
6. Cover casserole dish with foil, bake 20 minutes. Remove foil, bake another 15-20 minutes until ingredients bubble and cheese melts and is golden in color. Enjoy!