An easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe. This salad is loaded with pasta, romaine, tomatoes, bacon and juicy chicken mixed with a homemade Caesar Salad Dressing.
The salad tastes so fresh from the romaine yet hearty and filling from the chicken and pasta.
– Chicken Breasts – Oil – Salt & Pepper – Pasta – Cherry Tomatoes
1. With a meat mallet, beat chicken breast until even in thickness. Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. On high heat, heat 1 Tbsp oil in a skillet. Sear chicken 2 minutes on both sides. Turn heat down to a low, close lid of the skillet and cook another 5-6 minutes.
3. Cook pasta according to the package. Using a strainer drain pasta and rinse under cold water. 4. Cut bacon into small pieces and cook. Put onto a paper towel to drain access grease.
5. Chop lettuce, cut tomatoes in half. 6. Combine all of the ingredients for the salad dressing.
7. Combine all of the ingredients, mix and add salad dressing. (Don’t add all of the dressing at once, it may be too much. Add to taste).