The creamy chicken and vegetable filling topped with homemade flakey biscuits is a wonderful combination.
– Shredded Chicken – Biscuits – Butter – Onion – Garlic – Chicken Broth
1. Prepare a batch of our homemade Shredded Chicken. Shred the chicken and set it aside.
2. In a deep skillet, over medium heat, sauté the onions with the butter until tender and golden. Add in the minced garlic and saute until fragrant.
3. Once the sauce is thick, add the shredded chicken and the veggies to the pan and mix to combine. 4. Prepare a batch of our homemade biscuit dough.
5. Add the chicken mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish. Top with scoops of the biscuit dough, using up all the dough, and brush with melted butter.
6. Bake until the biscuits are golden brown and the sauce is bubbly and warm. 7. When serving, garnish with fresh herbs like cilantro, thyme, or parsley. Serve hot and enjoy!