An easy recipe for the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies made from scratch. The homemade cookie dough batter yields soft and chewy cookies loaded with chocolate chip morsels.
Chocolate chip cookies are such a classic cookie loved by kids and adults. With this easy recipe, you can get the perfect batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies!
– Butter – Sugar – Salt – Vanilla – Eggs – All-Purpose Flour – Baking Soda – Chocolate Chip Morsels
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. 3. In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Add the flour to the butter mixture. On low4speed, beat until well incorporated. 5. Fold in chocolate chip morsels.
6. Once the dough is combined, chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. 7. Shape 24 medium cookies (or 16 large balls).
8. Place cookies onto baking sheet. Bake for 8-9 minutes (11 minutes for the large cookies).