This classic Caesar Salad Recipe is such a crowd pleaser!
Crispy and fresh romaine, fresh parmesan cheese, crunchy croutons all tossed in a creamy homemade caesar dressing.
– heads of romaine – caesar salad dressing – homemade croutons – parmesan cheese
1. Prepare a homemade caesar salad dressing recipe (or use store-bought dressing).
2. Rinse and chop the romaine into desired pieces.
3. Add romaine to a bowl or serving platter. Add croutons, we used our homemade croutons.
4. Grate the desired amount of parmesan cheese right into the bowl.