This Creamy Layered Jello Recipe is the ultimate no-bake dessert! Creamy layer topped with a layer of classic strawberry jello loaded with fresh strawberries, SO GOOD.
This creamy jello recipe is truly a delicious dessert and so easy to make! The combination of flavors from the mousse-like layer and the classic jello flavor is so delicious.
– Strawberry Gelatin – Water – Cool Whip – Sour Cream – Strawberries
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Once boiling, remove from heat and mix in the gelatin, stir until well combined. Cool completely.
2. With a mixer, beat together the sour cream and cool whip. Add in the cooled gelatin and mix until well combined. 3. Prepare the Jello for the top layer and set aside to cool.
4. Slice or cube the strawberries. 5. Add the creamy layer into a 9”x13” baking dish and level out with a spatula. Add to the fridge for about 10-15 minutes.
6. Add the strawberries and gently pour the cooled strawberry jello over the creamy layer and strawberries. 7. Allow to sit in the fridge until the jello becomes firm.