The recipe for these easy Layered Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake Bars is phenomenal! These gorgeous no-bake bars are so quick to make and will be a hit with kids and adults alike. This dessert can be served as cheesecake bars or in the baking dish.
No-Bake Cheesecake bars-
These delicious no bake cheesecake bars are creamy, rich and so EASY to make! Graham crackers layer with a creamy mousse-like raspberry layer and cream cheese layer topped with fresh raspberries. It truly doesn’t get any better than this no bake cheesecake bars recipe.
How to Make cheesecake bars-
Don’t be intimidated by the instructions, this cheesecake truly is so easy to make.
Prepare the graham cracker crust-
- With a hand blender, finely crush the graham crackers. The crackers may also be crushed with a rolling pin in a storage plastic bag.
- Combine crushed graham crackers with sugar and butter.
- Transfer crust mixture to a baking dish and gently pat-down. Refrigerate crust.
Prepare Cheesecake Bars-
TIP: Be sure cream cheese is room temperature and heavy whipping cream is cold.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar and sour cream until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese and beat on LOW speed just until combined. Refrigerate mixture.
- In a saucepan, combine water with the raspberry gelatin. Once the gelatin is melted, remove it from heat and set it aside to cool completely. TIP: Don’t wait too long or the gelatin with begin to thicken and you’ll need to reheat it.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly into two bowls.
- Pour the cooled raspberry gelatin into one of the bowls and beat on LOW speed just until combined.
How to Make Layered Cheesecake Bars-
- Take out the refrigerated crust.
- Spread the raspberry cheesecake mixture evenly over the crust. TIP: Add the mixture in spoonfuls over the crust here and there, for easier and even spreading.
- Take cream cheese mixture and repeat. Add the mixture in heaping spoonfuls sporadically over the raspberry layer. Gently spread over the raspberry layer.
- DECOR: This step is optional. I left a tablespoon of the raspberry gelatin in the saucepan, then took a spoon and made little droppings throughout the top layer. Then with the back end of a spoon or toothpick, make swirls for decor.
THE BEST Raspberry cheesecake bars-
These cheesecake bars are borderline cheesecake and mousse. The texture of the layers isn’t thick like a traditional cheesecake is expected to be. The whipped cream adds a creaminess to the layers and it’s heavenly!
- CUTTING TIP: Before adding the raspberries to the top, lightly go with a sharp knife and create bars so you have a template and can place raspberries in the center of each square. Then, all you’ll have to do is cut all the way through before serving.
Removing the first bar may be challenging, just warning you. The rest will come right out. Enjoy dessert as bars (mini dessert bites) or keep in the baking dish and spoon out the mixture.
I hope you absolutely love this recipe for these dessert bars! Don’t forget to tag us on social media if you make these cheesecake bars!