A sweet chocolate Oreo Delight recipe made with creamy chocolate pudding and topped with a crunchy Oreo crumble and chocolate ganache. This simple no-bake dessert will satisfy all your sweet cravings!
There is nothing better than EASY desserts. This oreo pudding delight is our go-to dessert and will soon become your go-to dessert too! My friend from church, Alexandra, was the creator of this recipe and I am so glad she shared it with me. Now I can, in turn, share with the rest of you.
Rich and creamy chocolate pudding topped with crushed Oreos and a chocolate ganache – pure heaven.
how to making oreo pudding-
Beat the cold milk and instant pudding with a mixer for about 1-2 minutes, until it begins to thicken.
In a separate bowl beat cream cheese. Add the cream cheese and cool whip to the pudding mixture.
Mix until everything is well incorporated.
Pour the pudding mixture into a 9×13 glass dish and spread pudding evenly.
Crush Oreo’s with a handheld blender (or with a rolling pin in a Ziploc bag).
Spread the crushed cookies over the pudding.
In a small saucepan, over low heat; combine milk chocolate and heavy whipping cream. Stir until the chocolate melts, remove from heat.
Let the chocolate cool and drizzle over the Oreos.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or overnight).
I hope you enjoy this Creamy Chocolate Oreo Delight Recipe!
NOTE: This recipe is great to make for parties in individual-sized cups, especially loved by kids.
other great no-bake desserts:
- Chocolate Fruit Dip– A rich and creamy fruit dip made with Nutella.
- Nutella Rice Krispie Treats– Soft and chewy Rice Krispie treats, ready in just 10 minutes!
Chocolate Oreo Pudding Delight Recipe
- With a blender, beat cold milk and instant pudding on high speed 1-2 minutes, until it thickens.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Add the cream cheese and cool whip to the chocolate pudding. Mix until everything is incorporated.
- Pour into a 9x13 glass dish, spread pudding evenly.
- Crush Oreo cookies with a blender (or with a rolling pin in a Ziploc bag).
- Spread the crushed cookies over the pudding.
- Prepare ganache. In a small saucepan, on low heat; combine milk chocolate and heavy whipping cream. Stir until the chocolate has melted and remove from heat. Allow the chocolate cool and drizzle over the crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or overnight). Enjoy!