The ULTIMATE Oreo Pudding recipe you can make for any occasion! Creamy chocolate puddings topped with an Oreo crumble and drizzled with chocolate ganache – so good!
This easy no-bake dessert recipe will satisfy all your sweet cravings!
If you like this chocolate pudding recipe then you NEED to try our delicious vanilla pudding recipe!
This no-bake Oreo dessert is a family favorite and is always a hit at any gathering! Rich and creamy chocolate pudding topped with crushed Oreos and drizzled with a chocolate ganache. The dessert comes together in just 15 minutes, so EASY.
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING– You want to use the chocolate JELL-O instant pudding mix or your favorite brand of instant chocolate pudding.
- MILK– For this recipe we use whole milk, you can also use 2% milk or half and half cream. You want the milk to be COLD.
- COOL WHIP– You can use original cool whip, sugar free cool whip, or light cool whip.
- CREAM CHEESE– The cream cheese must be room temperature for easier mixing.
- OREO COOKIES– This recipe calls for the crushed classic oreos but you can also use double stuffed oreos too.
- GANACHE– For the ganache we use chopped milk chocolate and heavy whipping cream. You can totally opt out of the ganache.
HOW TO MAKE OREO PUDDING-
You won’t believe how fast and easily this no-bake oreo pudding pie comes together!
- Oreos – Crush the Oreos in a food processor or blender, set them aside.
- Pudding – In a large bowl, mix together the instant pudding and cold milk with a blender until the mixture thickens into a pudding.
- Cream cheese – In a separate bowl beat cream cheese until creamy. Add the cream cheese mixture and cool whip to the pudding and mix until combined.
- Ganache – In a saucepan over low heat, melt together the heavy cream and chocolate until a thick and creamy ganache forms.
- Spread pudding – Add the creamy pudding mixture into a 9×13 dish and spread evenly. Top the chocolate pudding layer with the crushed oreos and then drizzle with the ganache. (You can also top this dessert with a homemade whipped cream instead of chocolate ganache.)
- Refrigerate – Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or overnight).
- Enjoy, friends.
INDIVIDUAL PUDDING CUPS-
We LOVE to serve this delicious no-bake Oreo delight in individual pudding cups as well as the baking dish. Serving it in individual cups is great for parties or during the holidays or for your next birthday party!
- After making the pudding and crushing the oreos it’s time to assemble!
- Layout 12 cups and divide the pudding evenly among the cups.
- Distribute the crushed oreos between the cups and drizzle with ganache.
You can make this easy dessert and serve it in cups for parties! Layer the pudding and crushed Oreos for a prettier cup. Here are some of our favorite add-ins you can add to the pudding cups:
- Whipped cream
- Gummy worms
- Full oreos
- Mint Oreos
- Cookie Crumbs
|We LOVE using THESE pretty cups for parties for a prettier look. You can also use THESE cups with lids and spoons if you are doing a party favor or giving the cups to-go!|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
We do not recommend freezing this pudding.
Yes, you can make this pudding up to 4-5 days ahead of time. Just add the crushed Oreos layer right before serving to avoid soggy Oreos.
Yes, you do NOT have to add the ganache layer to this dessert.
If you store it in the fridge it will last for up to a week.
Yes, for a hearty dessert add the pudding then a layer of whipped cream, and then the crushed Oreos.
You can add more Oreos without a doubt! Sometimes we like to add a layer of crushed Oreos to the bottom of the dish also.
More No-Bake Desserts-
No-bake desserts are so easy and satisfy that sweet tooth. Here are some more popular recipes:
Chocolate Oreo Pudding Delight Recipe
- 3 1/2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 pkg instant chocolate puddings (3.9 oz each)
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 row Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup chopped milk chocolate
- 3 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Add the cream cheese and cool whip to the chocolate pudding. Mix until everything is incorporated.
- Pour into a 9×13 glass dish, spread pudding evenly.
- Spread the crushed cookies over the pudding.
- Prepare ganache. In a small saucepan, on low heat; combine milk chocolate and heavy whipping cream. Stir until the chocolate has melted and remove from heat. Allow the chocolate cool and drizzle over the crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or overnight). Enjoy!