This easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe with Berries is a wonderful dessert recipe. Homemade graham crackers crust with a delicate cream cheese marshmallow cream and topped with milk chocolate ganache and fresh berries.
Also, try our other black forest no bake and cream cheese dip for other great no-bake desserts.
no bake cheesecake recipe with berries-
Though cheesecake is usually made with just cream cheese and sugar, the added marshmallow puff just adds a hint of sweetness and creaminess to the cream. The buttery crust, cheesecake along with homemade ganache and fresh berries are such a great combination of flavors and packed in every bite. SO GOOD!
Enjoy the short video for the No Bake Cheesecake Recipe with Berries. I had such a wonderful time making it! Don’t forget to share our video on FACEBOOK. We so appreciate it! 🙂
how to make a no bake cheesecake-
Since this is a no-bake recipe, it’s a good recipe choice when the weather is hot and you don’t want to turn on the oven, you’re welcome!
CRUST- This crust is a classic recipe and so easy to prepare. Crush the graham crackers in a plastic storage bag with a rolling pin or a hand-held blender (we love this Cuisinart blender and use it all the time).
Add the crushed crackers to the bottom of a springform pan and combine with melted butter. Gently press down on the mixture to form crumbs (either a 9” springform pan may be used or a 10” pan).
GANACHE- Prepare the ganache per instructions below and set aside to cool completely.
CREAM- This cream is so easy. It’s rich, creamy, velvety and takes like a cheesecake with the marshmallow puff adding an unexpected hint of flavor. In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the cream until smooth and well incorporated.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust and spread into an even layer.
Remove the sides of the pan and add the cooled ganache over the top of the cream cheese layer.
BERRIES- Berries of personal preference may be used; raspberries, blueberries, strawberries or blackberries. Tweak the proportions of the berries as you like. (Tip: The strawberries may be sliced thin, halved or quartered in the recipe. The remaining berries may be added whole)
Finish off the no-bake cheesecake by topping it with your favorite berries.
how to make homemade ganache-
The perfect consistency for homemade ganache is with a ratio of 1 oz to 1 oz, meaning 1 ounce of chocolate to 1 ounce of heavy whipping cream. I used cups in this recipe and the same goes to cups, 1 cup of chopped milk chocolate (or chocolate chip morsels) to 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
The ganache is perfect in consistency. It’s not runny and thick enough easily spread over top of the cream cheese layer.
what kind of chocolate should I use for ganache?
You can use milk chocolate of choice (our favorite) or dark chocolate if you prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate. If using a chunk of chocolate, be sure to chop it finely so it melts when the warm cream is poured over it.
I just love all the ingredients in this no-bake cheesecake. From the butter crust to the surprise marshmallow cream cheese and added ganache with berries. Perfection in every bite.
If you make this dessert, please leave us feedback in the comments below, we so love hearing from you!
Try these other No Bake Desserts:
- No Bake Cheesecake Bars– Raspberry cheesecake bars.
- No-Bake Chocolate Spartak– The best no bake chocolate cake.
- No Bake Layered Cake– Simple no-bake cake.
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe with Berries
- 13 graham crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 7 oz marshmallow puff
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cool whip
- 1 cup crushed milk chocolate (or choc chip morsels)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- berries of choice
- In a 9” springform pan; place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the pan, put the side of the pan on and close. Lightly spray the bottom and sides with baking spray.
- Place the graham crackers into a plastic storage bag, crush with a rolling pin until fine. Add the sugar and butter, mix until combined. Add to the pan and press the mixture down.
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and marshmallow puff on medium until combined. With a spatula, fold in the cool whip. Add to the top of the crust.
- Refrigerate for an hour. In the meantime prepare the ganache.
- Add chocolate to a bowl, pour the hot heavy whipping cream over the chocolate and cover (set aside for 8-10 minutes).
- Remove the pan from the refrigerator, place it over the dish you will be using. Run a sharp knife around the edges of the pan. Slowly open the pan, remove the side. Place a spatula or cake lifter between the crust and parchment paper. Lightly lift and remove the bottom of pan and parchment paper together.
- Mix the ganache until all of the chocolate is combined and smooth.
- Top with desired berries. Dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy.