This easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe with Berries a wonderful dessert recipe. Graham crackers crust, a delicate cream cheese marshmallow puff cream and topped with milk chocolate ganache and fresh berries.
Try our other No Bake Cheesecake Recipe!
Enjoy the short video for the No Bake Cheesecake Recipe with Berries. I had such a wonderful time making it! Don’t forget to share our video on FACEBOOK. We so appreciate it! 🙂
tips on how to make no bake cheesecake recipe-
- I think the perfect consistency for ganache is ratio 1 oz to 1 oz (1-ounce chocolate to 1-ounce heavy whipping cream). I used cups: 1 cup chopped milk chocolate (or chocolate chip morsels to 1 cup heavy whipping cream). The ganache is perfect in consistency, it isn’t too runny to is inconsistency on desserts.
- The ganache is a rather thick layer on the dessert, if you’d like a lighter layer, use less ganache. (Meaning instead of 1 the cup of chocolate, use 1/2 cup or 3/4 cup.)
- You can use milk chocolate of choice. Milk chocolate chip morsels, or cubed Hershey’s bar, or any other milk chocolate you prefer to use for baking purposed.
- Crush the graham crackers in a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin or use a hand blender (this hand blender is a must in the kitchen, one of my favorite kitchen gadgets).
- Berries of personal preference may be used; raspberries, blueberries, strawberries or blackberries.
- When pressing down the graham crackers crust, don’t press too firm but firm enough that they won’t crumble.
If you make this No Bake Cheesecake Recipe with Berries. I’d love to see your creation! Tag us on Social Media #ValentinasCorner
Try these other No Bake Desserts:
- No Bake Cheesecake Bars– Raspberry cheesecake bars.
- No-Bake Chocolate Spartak– The best no bake chocolate cake.
- No Bake Layered Cake– Simple no-bake cake.
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe with Berries
- 13 graham crackers
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 (12 oz) packs cream cheese
- 7 oz marshmallow puff
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cool whip
- 1 cup crushed milk chocolate (or choc chip morsels)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- berries of choice
- In a 9” springform pan; place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the pan, put the side of the pan on and close. Lightly spray the bottom and sides with baking spray.
- Place the graham crackers into a Ziploc bag, crush with a rolling pin until fine. Add the sugar and butter, mix until combined. Add to the pan and press the mixture down.
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and marshmallow puff on medium until combined. Add the cool whip and mix again. Add to the top of the crust.
- Refrigerate for an hour. In the meantime prepare the ganache.
- Add chocolate to a bowl, pour the hot heavy whipping cream over the chocolate and cover (set aside for 8-10 minutes).
- Remove the pan from the refrigerator, place it over the dish you will be using. Run a sharp knife around the edges of the pan. Slowly open the pan, remove the side. Place a spatula or cake lifter between the crust and parchment paper. Lightly lift and remove the bottom of pan and parchment paper together.
- Mix the ganache until all of the chocolate is combined and smooth.
- Top with desired berries. Dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy.