This rich Peanut Butter Mousse Parfait is so easy to whip up. Layered with crushed graham crackers, a creamy peanut butter mousse then topped with whipped cream, this parfait is such a treat! If you are a peanut butter fan, this one is for you.
peanut butter mousse parfait-
Not only is this mousse so gorgeous, but it is also SO EASY TO MAKE! The creamy peanut butter whipped together with heavy whipping cream is so rich and creamy and that perfect hint of sweetness (that doesn’t feel like diabetes in a spoon).
The best part about this dessert is it’s a complete NO BAKE, which means you can have it completely ready in like 10 minutes (that’s being generous and adding on a few minutes to wash your bowls).
If you want to make something that has a WOW factor with minimal work, this is a recipe for you.
NOTE: This recipe makes 4-6 cups depending on the size of the cups you use.
how to make peanut butter parfaits-
PREPARE BASE (CRUMBS): Prepare the crumbs by crushing the graham crackers and mix with the butter. If you like A LOT of crumbs, double the crumb recipe. TIP: You can also substitute graham crackers for vanilla wafers or Oreos with great results. 🙂
PREPARE MOUSSE: Beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks begin to form, add the powdered sugar and beat until well incorporated. In another bowl (using the same whisks), cream together the peanut butter and cream cheese. For the heavy whipping cream in the peanut butter mixture and mix with a spatula to combine.
ASSEMBLE: Add some of the crumb mixture to the bottom of the jars, add the peanut butter mixture, add just a little more crumbs over parfait. You can enjoy immediately or refrigerate for later use.
Optional: You can add whipped cream before serving and chocolate syrup, if desired. If you like nuts, you can add some nuts to the top of the parfait.
what can I make a parfait in?
You can make these mousse parfaits in mason jars or cute stemless glasses like we used in these photos. It truly doesn’t matter what you make them in, use regular glass drinking cups if you don’t have anything fancy. 😉
So, the funny part is, I strongly dislike peanut butter by itself. But.. I love it so much in dessert, no idea how that’s possible but it is and this dessert is by far a favorite. It’s so creamy and good and hits the spot every time. I hope you love it as much as we do.
Don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below.
you’ll LOVE these other no-bake desserts:
- Chocolate Fruit Dip– Prepare to be amazed.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse– For the cheesecake lovers.
- Layered Raspberry Cheesecake Bars– Perfect for parties.
- Mousse with Chocolate and Raspberries– So beautiful.
Peanut Butter Mousse Parfait
- 4 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
How to make peanut butter parfait-
- Crush the graham crackers and mix with melted butter. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until fluffy. Add the powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the peanut butter and cream cheese.
- Fold in the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- In serving cups, add the graham cracker crumble, the peanut butter mousse then top with more crumbs. Optional, add whipped cream and chocolate or nuts.