Easy Hazelnut Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe you will want to make for every party! The dip is decadent, rich and so creamy, it goes great with fresh fruit, graham crackers or large marshmallows.
If you’re looking for a more traditional dip, try our Cream Cheese Fruit Dip.
PIN this recipe HERE! Follow Valentina’s Corner on Pinterest for more inspiration!
chocolate fruit dip-
This chocolate fruit dip is going to become a favorite. So much creaminess and richness in every bite. The hazelnut spread (Nutella) combined with cream cheese, cocoa and heavy whipping cream produce the best combination a chocolate dip.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
how you make chocolate fruit dip?
This is such an easy recipe for fruit dip, it is completely finished and ready to be served in 5 minutes!
- In a bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the cream cheese, Nutella, powdered sugar and cocoa until creamy.
- On low speed, mix in the heavy whipping cream or fold in with a spatula.
- Serve and enjoy.
TIP: The dip is best if served immediately. If refrigerated, it will harden and not be as creamy. Allow the dip to sit at room temperature and it will soften again.
what can you serve with fruit dip?
The dip may be served in a platter with chocolate or regular graham crackers, vanilla wafers, marshmallows or your favorite few. Here are some of our favorite fruits for fruit dip:
Give this easy recipe a try next time you’re going to a party or potluck. Everyone will rave about how delicious your fruit dip is! 🙂 Don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below if you try this recipe.
Other dessert recipes to try:
- No Bake Cheesecake Dip– with a cherry pie filling.
- Blueberry Scones– An amazing scones recipe!
- Chocolate Meringue Cookies– The best cookies recipe.
- Black Cherry No-Bake Cheesecake– The best no-bake cheesecake.
Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 cup Nutella spread
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- favorite fruit, to serve with
- In a bowl, mix together the Nutella, powdered sugar, cocoa and cream cheese.
- In a seperate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks forms. Add to the Nutella mixture and beat on medium speed until creamy (or fold in with a spatula).
- Serve the chocolate dip with your favorite fruits!
- graham crackers
- vanilla wafers