This 2-ingredients Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe is everything you could ask for in a dip. The dip is super easy and quick to make, it’s so light and creamy, and is the perfect dip for fresh fruit to serve at parties or potlucks!
If you like chocolate, try our Chocolate Fruit Dip!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
what’s fruit dip?
Fruit dip is a dip with cream cheese as the base ingredients (with other added ingredients) that you serve with fresh fruit. This is a recipe my sister-in-law, Kristen, shared with our family. I just love how easy it is and how quick it comes together. The marshmallow fluff combined with cream cheese is a perfect combination and goes so well with fruit!
how to make cream cheese fruit dip?
This is the easiest recipe for a fruit dip. You can have it completely ready to serve in 5 minutes.
- CREAM CHEESE- Beat cream cheese until fluffy and there are no lumps. TIP: You want to make sure the cream cheese is room temperature.
- MARSHMALLOW FLUFF- Mix in the marshmallow puff until well incorporated with the cream cheese and creamy consistency.
how long will fruit dip last?
This fruit dip will last up to 5 days if refrigerated and covered. Be sure to serve the dip at room temperature or it won’t be as creamy.
what fruit is good to serve with dip?
The dip is pretty when served in a platter with a bowl. You can use pretty much any fresh fruit, here are some of our favorites:
Serve this dip at your next party and prepare to be amazed as everyone raves about the dip! (Ain’t nobody gotta know this is a 2 ingredient dip, ya know.
Try these other easy desserts-
- No Bake Goodness Cake-the ganache is so good.
- Coconut Ice Cream Balls– perfect for hot summers.
- No-bake Black Forest Cherry Cheesecake– the crust is a winner.
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe
- 7 oz marshmallow puff
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- Beat cream cheese until creamy. Add the marshmallow fluff and beat until well incorporated.