A delicious 2-ingredient Fruit Dip Recipe that makes for an easy dip no matter the occasion! This light cream cheese dip recipe is made with marshmallow puff and cream cheese, incredibly easy yet so good.
Serve this creamy fruit dip or our Chocolate Fruit Dip as part of a Fruit Platter for an epic dessert.
FRUIT DIP recipe-
The combination of marshmallow fluff and cream cheese makes for the perfect fruit dip! This dip comes together so quickly and is great for any occasion! The dip is great when served with fresh fruit, crackers and even angel cake.
All you need is just 2 simple ingredients! You can easily double the recipe for a large crowd.
- Marshmallow Puff– Also known as marshmallow cream, a creamy and fluffy puff!
- Cream Cheese– You can use classic cream or light cream cheese for this dip.
HOW TO MAKE FRUIT DIP-
With just 2 simple ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time, you can have this delicious and creamy fruit dip ready in no time!
- Add marshmallow puff and cream cheese into a large bowl, beat until combined.
- Serve with fresh fruit and enjoy!
Serve this cream dip in so many different ways. Here are some of our favorite ways to enjoy this dip:
- Fresh fruit
- Graham Crackers
- Angel Cake
- Vanilla Wafers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
This dip has that perfect sweet taste from the marshmallow puff. If you want the dip to be sweeter, add some powdered sugar to the mixture.
Store the leftovers in an airtight container for 5-6 days.
We do not recommend freezing this cream cheese fruit dip.
Yes! You can make the dip up to one day in advance and refrigerate.
OTHER NO BAKE DESSERTS-
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Chocolate Oreo Pudding
- Tiramisu Cake
- Oreo Truffle Balls
- Strawberry Covered Strawberries
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe
- 7 oz marshmallow puff
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- Beat cream cheese until creamy. Add the marshmallow fluff and beat until well incorporated.