This Cherry Cheesecake Dip is like a classic cheesecake but without the hassle and extra ingredients work. Cream cheese with condensed milk and whipping cream make for the perfect dip combination.
Though I love a good savory dip, this cheesecake dip joins our Cream Cheese Dip and Chocolate Dip for sweet dips that are always a hit at parties and served as desserts.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe:
- No baking is required!
- Requires only 5 ingredients!
- May be made in advance.
- Make in individual cups or a dish.
No-Bake Cheesecake DIP Video Recipe!
Watch Valentina make the easy cheesecake dip and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel!.
What You’ll Need:
You’ll only need 5 simple ingredients for the dip.
- Cream Cheese- Softened Cream cheese that’s at room temperature so it’s incorporated easily.
- Condensed Milk- Sweetened condensed milk acts as the sweeter in the dip.
- Heavy Cream- The heavy whipping cream adds richness to the dip.
- Pie Filling- We used cherry pie filling as the topping of the cheesecake dip.
- Crackers- Serve the dip with your favorite crackers like graham crackers.
How to Make Cheesecake Dip Recipe-
Have this dip ready to be enjoyed in just 5 minutes, it’s especially fun to make with your kiddos. Here are the quick and easy instructions:
- In a large bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until it’s a smooth consistency.
- Add the condensed milk and beat on low speed just until incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and mix on low just until combined.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish (we just used a pie dish).
- Top with cherry pie filling.
- Break the graham crackers into pieces.
- Serve and Enjoy!
We normally serve the dip with graham crackers. Here are some other ideas on what you can serve your dip with:
- Biscotti Cookies
- Vanilla Wafers
- Shortbread Cookies
The dip may easily be served in small individual cups like THESE for parties. They are so decorative and make a statement.
Variations & Substitutions:
This dip can be served in so many different ways, here are some different variations to try:
- Different Filling: If you don’t like the cherry filling idea, use a blueberry or strawberry pie filling instead.
- Plain: Keep it plain without any filling and enjoy it with fruit.
- Oreos: Add crushed Oreos to the top of the dip and you won’t need crackers.
- Chocolate Chips: Add chocolate chip morsels to the dip, regular or mini chocolate chips will be great.
- Peanut Butter: Add one cup of peanut butter and top with chopped Reeses’s Cups.
- Apple: Add diced apples and top with chopped pecans then drizzle with caramel sauce before serving.
- Make Ahead: The dip may easily be made up to two days in advance. Store in the refrigerated covered tightly.
- Leftovers: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Freeze: We don’t recommend freezing this dip.
More Dips to Try:
Though this is a sweet dip recipe, here are some of our favorite dippers to try that are savory:
Cherry Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 2 (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ cups cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add condensed milk and beat until incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Add to the cream cheese and mix until combined.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with the cherry filling.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour and enjoy!