Easy Smoked Salmon Dip recipe. The dip is so light and creamy with smoked salmon. This is the perfect dip to serve at parties with bagel chips or crackers.
salmon dip recipe-
I really enjoy salmon dips at parties. I like the dips when I’m either at a party as a guest or if I am hosting the party. They are wonderful because they are usually so easy to put together and there’s usually a variety of sides for the dip. My favorite sides are veggies, bagel crisps or chips.
This salmon dip recipe is so easy to make. The prep time for it is like 5 minutes. Okay, we’ll add an extra 5 minutes for the cleanup. Seriously, so easy! What’s not to love about a recipe dip that is that easy?!
smoked salmon dip recipe-
This dip is great for any occasion, it’s great to make and keep in the fridge to enjoy throughout the day. It’s also great to make for your next girls night get together or a family gathering. This recipe is always a hit, especially with the bagel chips, the creamy dip served with bagel crisps is so amazing.
If you ever have any dip leftover, I like to toast and everything bagel and spread the dip over the bagel for brunch or a lazy breakfast. It’s so delicious and you don’t have to throw food away.
Other Salmon Recipes to try:
- Baked Salmon with Ranch & Cheese– A great dinner recipe. Baked salmon with a ranch and a cheese topping.
- Salmon Yogurt Canapés– Simple and delicious canape appetizers with a yogurt spread (open-faced sandwiches).
- Baked Salmon with Avocado Salsa– Garlic glazed baked salmon with avocado salsa.
If you make this SALMON DIP, please tag us in your creations, #ValentinasCorner. Or, e-mail us your dip to firstname.lastname@example.org. We LOVE seeing your recipes :)!
Salmon Dip Recipe
- 3 oz smoked salmon, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 Tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp dill, chopped
- Beat sour cream, cream cheese and seasoning until creamy.
- Chop your salmon, dill and onion. Add to cream and mix all of the ingredients.