Homemade Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe that’s so light, creamy and packed with a smokey kick. This delicious dip is a great appetizer served with chips, crackers or even vegetables.
The dip makes a great addition to a Charcuterie board for parties and potlucks.
- Salmon– For this recipe you want to use any of your favorite smoked salmon from the grocery store. You can also use leftover salmon that you have on hand.
- Cream cheese– Classic or light cream cheese will work in this recipe.
- Sour cream– Add sour cream to make this dip creamier, regular or light sour cream will work.
- Seasoning– The secret to this dish is the lemon pepper seasoning, adds so much flavor.
- Green Onion– Finely chopped fresh green onion.
- Dill– Fresh dill may be used or your favorite herbs.
HOW TO MAKE SALMON DIP-
Have this EASY dish recipe in under 5 minutes!
- Cream– In a bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sour cream and lemon pepper seasoning until well combined.
- Add-ins:-Add in the chopped salmon, green onion and dill and combine.
- Serve– Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and serve.
There are so many different ways to serve this creamy dip, here are some of our favorite ways:
- Bagel chips
- Tortilla chips
- Celery sticks
- Bell peppers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
Yes, you can use any other smoked fish that you like, whether it being smoked trout, smoked cod, etc.
No, the salmon is smoked which means it is fully cooked.
No, this is a creamy cold dip recipe that is enjoyed just as is!
Store the salmon dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4-5 days. This recipe is great to make ahead of time, prepare the dip and allow to marinate in the fridge.
We do not recommend freezing this creamy salmon dip.
SALSA AND DIP RECIPES-
- Creamy Crab Dip Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Buffalo Shrimp Dip
- Hot Crab Dip
- Guacamole Recipe
Smoked Salmon Dip
- 3 oz smoked salmon, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 Tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp dill, chopped
- Beat sour cream, cream cheese and seasoning until creamy.
- Chop your salmon, dill and onion. Add to cream and mix all of the ingredients.