This Creamy Shrimp Scampi with Chicken Recipe is everything you can ask for in a dish!
– Chicken Breasts – Oil – Butter – Shrimp – Onion – Unsalted Butter – Tomato – Garlic – Wine
1. Cut both chicken breasts in half lengthwise. Beat chicken until even in thickness.
2. Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and pepper to taste. 3.Add 1 Tbsp butter and shrimp to the same skillet.
4. In the same skillet, sauté the onions with 2 Tbsp butter for about 3 minutes, stirring as needed until onions are tender.
5. Add the tomatoes, minced garlic, wine and cook another 5 minutes. 6. Add the broth, heavy whipping cream, half and half and the seasonings.
7. Return the chicken and shrimp back to the skillet. Cook until chicken and shrimp are reheated.