Homemade Beef Stroganoff Recipe. Juicy thin slices of beef seared and smothered in a rich mushroom gravy sauce. This EASY one-pan dish is ready in just 30 minutes.
The Classic Beef Stroganoff originates from Russian in the late 1800s. The recipe has since become popular around the world with different variations.
– Beef – Oil – Onion – Garlic – Mushrooms – Butter – All-Purpose Flour
Cook meat & veggies-
1. In a skillet, heat oil. Once hot, sear the beef strips for 2 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking.
2. Add the onions to the same skillet and cook until tender. Add mushrooms and continue cook until golden.
1. Add the butter and garlic to the skillet. Once melted, quickly stir in the flour.
2. In a small bowl, combine beef broth, sour cream and dijon mustard. Add to the skillet, stirring. 3. Add the beef back into the skillet and cook until meat it reheated.