The easiest recipe for ground beef stir fry. Ground beef sauteed with vegetables in a delicious homemade sauce! The stir fry is ready in under 30 minutes, perfect for busy dinners – just as quick as our easy chili recipe.
GROUND BEEF STIR FRY VIDEO
Watch the full detailed video on our YouTube and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel:).
GROUND BEEF STIR FRY-
Sauteed ground beef with vegetables in a rich sauce that brings all the flavors together. Though we used peppers and mushrooms, you can easily substitute whatever vegetable you have on hand.
The ground beef stir fry is not only so easy to make, but it is also so delicious. The ground beef with vegetables in a delicious soy sauce is the best combination of flavors.
HOW TO MAKE STIR FRY-
- Make the sauce: Whisk together the ingredients for the sauce, set aside.
- Saute meat: Saute the ground beef until browned, breaking up the meat as it is being cooked. Season meat: Season with salt and pepper, cook until no longer pink. Remove from the skillet and cover to keep warm.
- Saute vegetables: Saute the bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots and garlic until tender.
- Combine: Add beef back to the skillet and add the sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until the sauce thickens.
|Chef’s tip: You want to use lean ground beef for this recipe, anything over 90%.|
CAN I USE OTHER VEGETABLES?
You can always switch out the veggies to your personal preference. The dish will taste delicious regardless of the veggies you use. Here are some great options:
- Snap peas
- Baby corn
CAN I REHEAT STIR FRY?
Yes, the ground beef stir fry reheats great the next day, making it perfect for meal planning or work lunches.
- To reheat stir fry, add everything to a skillet and cook over medium/low heat until reheated.
I hope you totally fall in love with this ground beef stir fry recipe and it becomes a new family favorite!
More Asian Recipes:
- Vegetable Beef Stir Fry
- Yakisoba Noodles
- Shrimp Stir Fry
- Chicken Lo Mein
- Spicy Korean Noodles
- Chicken Stir Fry
Ground Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper, thin strands
- 1 green bell pepper, thin strands
- 12 oz white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large carrots, thin strands
- 1/2 bunch green onions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp oil, for sauteing (olive or canola oil), divided
- Pre-cut all vegetables for the ground beef stir fry. Cut the peppers and carrots into thin strands. Slice the mushrooms. Finely cut the green onion.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the sauce, set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large skillet. Cook ground beef in the skillet, breaking up the meat as it's cooked. Remove meat from skillet, set aside and cover.
- Using the same skillet, add the mushrooms, carrots, and peppers with additional 2 Tbsp oil. Cook until vegetables are tender. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add ground beef back to the vegetables. Pour sauce over and mix well.
- Cook an additional 3 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Top with green onions and serve.