The easiest recipe for Vegetable Beef Stir Fry! Slices of beef with carrots, peppers, and mushrooms in a sweet and savory sauce. Ready in just 30 minutes, this one-pan dish is perfect for a quick dinner.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
beef stir fry recipe-
When you have beef, you already have a great dinner. When you can combine beef with vegetables, you just can’t go wrong. It’s such a simple and easy dinner idea and is so filling and completely ready in just 30 minutes.
how to make beef stir fry with vegetables?
BEEF: Slice the beef into thin slices. TIP: To cut the beef easier, freeze the meat for 15-20 minutes. Saute beef until fully cooked (and desired doneness). Remove the beef from the skillet, cover to keep warm.
VEGETABLES: Slice the mushrooms, cut the red pepper into cubes, slice the carrot and cut the broccoli into medium florets. TIP: It’s important that you keep the vegetable the same size. Add the vegetables to the same skillet, cook until vegetables are tender.
SAUCE: Add butter, garlic, and ginger to the vegetable and mix. Meanwhile, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce. Pour into the vegetables and add the beef back into the skillet.
Cook until sauce thickens. Enjoy, friends.
what is the best beef for stir fry?
Sirloin tip steak, skirt steak, top sirloin, ribeye, tenderloin, flank steak or top loin are all great choices to use for stir fry.
what goes with stir fry?
You can serve stir fry over noodles, fried rice, steamed rice or even spiralized vegetables.
can I use different vegetables?
This stir is so versatile and you can add different vegetables if you don’t like any that we used. Green beans, sweet peas, asparagus and baby corn all would work great in this recipe.
Enjoy the easy beef dinner and don’t forget to comment below if you give our recipe a try. We love hearing from you. 🙂
try these other BEEF recipes:
Vegetable Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 lb steak, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 6 oz white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup medium broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced
- Slice the beef steak into thin slices.
- In a skillet heat 1 Tbsp oil, once hot sear the steak strips on high heat. Turn down to medium heat and cook the beef until fully cooked. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the steak from the skillet, cover to keep warm.
- In the same skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil, add the peppers, mushrooms, broccoli and carrots. Cook until the vegetables are desired doneness.
- In a bowl combine brown sugar, beef broth, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
- Add the butter, garlic and ginger to the vegetables. Add the beef back and stir.
- Pour in the sauce and cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens.
- Enjoy, friends.