This is the BEST and easiest Homemade Alfredo Sauce Recipe made from scratch!
The rich and creamy sauce uses simple ingredients and is completely ready in just 10 minutes!
– unsalted butter – garlic cloves – heavy whipping cream – all-purpose flour – whole milk (or 2%) – parmesan cheese – salt and pepper
1. In a large skillet or medium saucepan, over low/med heat, add the butter and minced garlic. Cook until the garlic becomes fragrant.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the heavy whipping cream and flour.
3. Stir in the milk and heavy whipping cream/flour into the butter and garlic.
4. Add the parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the sauce, stirring frequently until the sauce thickens.