These Easy Peanut Butter Cookies are to die for! Soft and chewy peanut butter cookies that can be made in just 30 minutes.
This is the BEST peanut butter cookie recipe that you will ever try! The cookies are soft and chewy and packed with so much peanut butter flavor.
– butter – sugar – brown sugar – peanut butter – egg – baking powder
1. Preheat the oven and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate large bowl, with a mixer cream together the butter and sugars. Add in the peanut butter and egg and combine.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Shape 24 even-sized balls and lay them onto the baking sheets. With a fork, flatten the cookies forming a crisscross pattern.
6. Bake the cookies until lightly browned, remove and cool.