A quick recipe for crispy Fried Shrimp. Jumbo shrimp breaded then pan-fried until crispy. The shrimp is great to enjoy as a dinner, a side dish, or for parties.
This recipe is SO EASY to make resulting in the crispiest fried shrimp. This recipe tastes just like the shrimp you’d order at a restaurant but for a fraction of the price.
– Shrimp – Oil – Lemon – Flour – Eggs – Panko Crumbs – Salt – Black Pepper – Garlic Powder – Paprika
1. Combine the ingredients for each bowl.
2. Dredge the shrimp into bowl 1, then to bowl 2, then finally to bowl 3.
3. In a Dutch oven, add 1/2" of oil, heat oil. Once hot, fry the shrimp 2 minutes per side, until crispy. (Fry in batches and don't overcrowd the pan.)
4. Drizzle shrimp with fresh lemon juice (optional) and serve with cocktail sauce.