Fried Zucchini Recipe is such a great recipe for any time of year. Zucchini slices fried in a Parmesan breading, with garlic mayo spread and topped with tomato slices and cheese.
Fried zucchini with fresh tomatoes, cheese, and a garlic mayo spread. These appetizers are such a great idea for parties.
– zucchini – flour – egg – half and half – bread crumbs – parmesan cheese
1. Slice your zucchini into about 1/2” thick slices. 2. Combine the ingredients for bowl 1, bowl 2, and bowl 3.
3. Take a slice of zucchini, coat with flour in the first bowl. Then, dredge in the second bowl. Finally, coat with the ingredients in the third bowl.
4. Add enough oil to a skillet to cover the bottom of the pan. Once oil, fry zucchini slices on med/high heat until each side is crispy (about 3 minutes on each side).
5. Transfer fried zucchini slices onto a plate lined with a few paper towels. 6. Set aside for the zucchini to cool completely.
7. In a bowl combine the mayo, shredded cheese, garlic cloves, salt and pepper.
8. Once zucchini slices have cooled, spread mayo mixture. Then, top with a few slices of tomatoes.