This recipe for Zucchini Fritters is so easy to make and requires only a few ingredients. The fritters are loaded with grated zucchini in an egg mixture with parmesan, ham and shredded cheese. These savory fritters are perfect for breakfast or brunch.
If you like zucchini recipe for breakfast, try our Stuffed Zucchini Pancakes!
how to make zucchini fritters-
- Grate zucchini. Squeeze zucchini to remove liquids from zucchini.
- Beat eggs and add to grated zucchini.
- Add the minced garlic, ham, Parmesan cheese, sriracha, and salt. Mix well. Stir in flour.
- Cook fritters.
- This recipe will yields about 18 medium fritters.
TIP: If you like spicy foods, add more Sriracha (or any other hot sauce), to taste. The indicated amount isn’t overpowering, just gives the fritters a slight kick.
what kind of cheese do you use for zucchini fritters?
For zucchini fritters, you can use your favorite cheese or whatever you have on hand. Mexican cheese, four cheese or Colby Jack cheese may all be used. A combination of mozzarella with mild cheddar will also work great.
how to cook zucchini fritters?
Heat oil in a large skillet over med/high heat. Add zucchini mixture. Cook 2-3 minutes and with a spatula quickly flip the fritters.
TIP: Best way to keep the zucchini fritters uniform in size is to use a measuring cup, I used a 1/4 cup.
If you make these parmesan zucchini fritters, don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below and tag us on social media, #ValentinasCorner. We love to see your creations. 🙂
As always, thanks for being a part of our online family.
Try these other ZUCCHINI recipes:
- Fried Zucchini Recipe – Simple zucchini appetizer recipe.
- Banana Zucchini Cake Bars – Delicious sweet cake bars with banana and zucchini.
- Zucchini Spread – Creamy spread with zucchini and vegetables.
- 3 cups grated zucchini, liquid removed
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped ham
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp Sriracha or hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil, frying
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp whole milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- dash salt and pepper
- Grate zucchini and remove liquids.
- Add beaten eggs, garlic, chopped ham, parmesan cheese, Sriracha and season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Stir in flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add zucchini mixture. Cook 2-3 minute per side. Flip gently.
- Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the sour cream dipping sauce.