This recipe for Skillet Eggs with Vegetables is so easy to make and is so filling. Eggs cooked with spinach, ham, peppers, spinach and mushrooms all made in a skillet for a quick yet satisfying breakfast.
If you enjoyed one-pan dishes, try the One Pan Breakfast Potatoes and Eggs for breakfast next!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
skillet eggs recipe-
So happy to share this recipe with you all. It’s a favorite in our home for my husband and I (kids, not so much). The combination of skillet eggs with spinach and sauteed vegetables gives it this “healthy” feel.
- Can I use different meat? You can use your favorite breakfast meat. Sausage, bacon, Polska kielbasa or even smoked salmon will all work great in this breakfast skillet.
- Can I use different vegetables? You can change up the vegetables to your personal preference. Just about any vegetable will work.
- What kind of cheese do I use? Colby Jack, Mozzarella, Four Cheese or Mexican cheese will all work great.
how to make skillet eggs breakfast recipe-
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms.
- Add peppers and cook until desired tenderness.
- Add in ham, cook until the ham is hot.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Add spinach and tomatoes.
- Close skillet and cook over medium heat until eggs start to cook on the bottom.
- Top with cheese if you’ll be adding cheese.
- Close lid and cook until cheese melts and eggs are fully cooked.
- Enjoy, friends.
We love seeing your version of our recipes. Don’t forget to tag us on social media if you give this easy skillet breakfast recipe a try. Thank you for trying our recipes and sharing them with your friends.
other breakfast recipes to try:
- Spinach Omelette Recipe– A classic omelette recipe.
- Zucchini Fritters– Ham, cheese and zucchini fritters.
- Sweet Potato & Egg One-Skillet Recipe– Delicious one skillet recipe!
Skillet Eggs and Vegetables
- 7 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp whole milk
- 4 oz mushrooms, sliced
- ½ red pepper, cut into strands
- ¼ lb ham, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 4-6 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, or Canola oil, more if needed
- 1/2 cup cheese, optional
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a skillet, add 1 Tbsp oil and sautee mushrooms.
- Add peppers and cook until tender. Add ham cook until ham is hot.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs until fluffy, milk, with salt and pepper to taste until fluffy.
- Pour eggs into skillet. Add spinach and tomatoes. Turn heat down to med and close skillet. Cook until eggs start to set at the bottom of the skillet.
- Top with cheese, close lid and over low/med heat, cook until cheese melts and eggs are cooked.