Skillet Eggs with Vegetables recipe is perfect for breakfast. Eggs with ham, peppers, spinach, and mushrooms. A simple yet filling breakfast recipe!
Try our One Pan Breakfast Potatoes and Eggs recipe!
skillet eggs recipe-
So happy to share this recipe with you all. It’s a favorite in our home. The combination of skillet eggs with spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and pepper kind of gives it this “healthy” feel.
what type of meat can I use?-
You can use different meat such as sausage, bacon, Polska kielbasa or even smoked salmon.
*Use your favorite shredded cheese; Colby Jack, Mozzarella, Four Cheese or Mexican.
how to make skillet eggs breakfast recipe-
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a skillet, cook oil and mushrooms. Saute until almost ready.
- Add peppers and more tbsp oil. Cook until slightly tender.
- Add in ham and another tbsp oil. Cook until the ham is hot.
- In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour eggs into the skillet.
- Add spinach and tomatoes.
- Close skillet and cook on medium heat until eggs start to set at the bottom of the skillet.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake until eggs are fully cooked.
- Add the desired amount of cheese and bake until cheese melts.
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I love to make different breakfast recipes and try new things. I love this simple breakfast recipe, it is so easy to make and tastes as good as if you were at a fancy restaurant!
We love seeing your version of our recipes. Don’t forget to tag us on Social Media. Thank you for trying our recipes and sharing them with your friends.
Try these other Breakfast recipes:
- Spinach Omelette Recipe– A classic omelette recipe.
- Zucchini Fritters– Ham, cheese and zucchini fritters.
- Sweet Potato & Egg One-Skillet Recipe– Delicious one skillet recipe!
Skillet Eggs and Vegetables
- 7 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp whole milk
- 4 oz mushrooms, sliced
- ½ red pepper, cut into strands
- ¼ lb ham, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 4-6 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, or Canola oil, more if needed
- ½ - 1 cup cheese, optional *
- salt and pepper, to taste
- herbs, cilantro or parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a skillet, add 1 Tbsp oil and mushrooms. Cook on high until halfway cooked.
- Add in another Tbsp oil and peppers. Cook until peppers are almost tender. Add ham and Tbsp oil. Cook until ham is hot.
- In a bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Add milk, salt, and pepper to taste and mix.
- Pour eggs into skillet. Add spinach and tomatoes. Turn heat down to med and close skillet. Cook until eggs start to set at the bottom of the skillet.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake until eggs are completely cooked, uncovered. If adding cheese, add desired amount and return to oven until cheese melts, few more minutes. Enjoy immediately.