Hot Sandwiches made with a variety of lunch meats with green onion, cheese, and mayo topped with tomatoes, avocado and spread on french bread and toasted to crunchy perfection! This recipe is great for breakfast, as an appetizer, or your next party!
Try these Hot Seafood Appetizers!
As a stay at home mom, some days I am not in the mood to go all out for breakfast or lunchtime just for myself and the little ones. Something quick works just fine. That’s why I just love these hot sandwiches.
prepare these hot sandwiches ahead of time-
Most days my husband is up early and I love sending him off to work fed and satisfied. I prepare everything the night before, then, once I’m up I just mix everything and toast them. By the time he is dressed and we have prayed, breakfast is served. So quick and easy. Just keep mixture covered in the fridge and it will stay fresh for days:).
If you make our recipes, don’t forget to tag us on Social Media @Valentina’s Corner and use #ValentinasCorner.
Try these other recipes:
- Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Canapes– A great canape recipe with chicken and mushrooms!
- Chicken Spinach Artichoke– Another simple canape recipe.
- Spinach and Artichoke Canapes– Canapes with creamy spinach and artichoke spreading.
- 1 lb your favorite lunch meat
- 2-3 small green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheese
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- French bread or any other bread
- Chop lunch meat. Slice green onions thin. Slice tomatoes. Cube avocado.
- Combine, lunch meat, cheese, tomatoes, avocado, green onion, mayo, garlic and freshly grated salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. (If you will not be toasting right away, do everything just don't mix.)
- Add to bread and bake in preheated oven to 365° 10-12 minutes. Enjoy warm.